Latipac Commercial puts integrated retail real estate services to work for its customers.
As your commercial property management partner, we take responsibility for the overall operations and financial performance of your commercial real estate properties.
Our company gets to know your properties inside and out. We are responsive to our landlords and their tenants. We take pride in having a relationship with both the landlord and tenant
Latipac Commercial, Inc. uses an owner's perspective in working to increase your building's value because our clients' success is our number-one priority. As a boutique provider of property management services, we:
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting
- Increase tenant satisfaction and retention
- Mitigate risk
- Unparalleled customer service
- Personal contact with tenants
- No hidden or added fees to our Landlords
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Property Management Services:
Managing the finances of a single property—or multiple properties—requires time and attention to detail. Our back office will manage your books so you don’t have to. You can always count on us to provide financial accuracy, timeliness and peace of mind. Not to mention you can call any of the three principals 24/7.
We'll document the responsibilities for your accounting and management team, outlining standard processes to reduce errors and mitigate risk. Whether collecting tenant payments, creating financial reports or managing internal controls, rest assured we can customize our services to meet each Landlord's needs.
Latipac Commercial, Inc. uses Yardi Software for all of our accounting needs.
This product is great for out of state owners who want to control their own accoutning and leave the personal interaction to Latipac Commercial. Our Onsite Management Services* include:
- Initial visit with each tenant to facilitate a direct contact person between tenant and Landlord/Property Manager
- Regular visits to the property to insure the tenant is complying with the maintenance and upkeep provisions defined within the lease.
- Monthly maintenance and summary form addressing issues that are important to the overall deferred maintenance of a property.
- Interaction with tenants on behalf of the landlord.
*Monthly fee negotiated on a case by case basis.
Latipac Commercial, Inc. understands the importance of our Landlord’s ability to obtain and retain tenants. Our Leasing team will proudly and effectively execute marketing and leasing programs for our landlords. Our goal is to secure tenants and negotiate lease terms that support our clients best interests. Most importantly, we are responsive to the phone calls and emails received regarding our landlord’s properties.
Contact email@example.com for information about our leasing services.